Transfer Files From PC to PC Instantly With Our USB Dual Link Transfer!
The Little Triangle™ PC to PC USB Dual Link Transferis the perfect choice for migrating your files when upgrading to a new computer. It efficiently synchronizes files between two computers faster and more conveniently than uploading and downloading multimedia data through portable hard drives or cloud-based solutions.
The operation is simple, connect the cable to a USB port of each computer and drag the files to copy from one computer to another (host-to-host or peer-to-peer).
Offers higher security, and is the perfect tool for transferring large program application files when upgrading Windows operating systems, or just simply transferring multiple files from one computer to another. Easier than network transfers, no size limits, and simpler than disk transferring. A must-have accessory
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
HIGH-SPEED: With a USB 2.0 chip, the actual test speed is about 480Mbps which is faster than other data transfer cables.
PLUG AND PLAY: Has a built-in flash program, and has easy two-way transmission. Once both computers have been connected to the Dual Link Transfer, both led indicators will blink. There is no requirement for additional software or drives.
EASY TO USE: The operation is simple, connect the cable to a USB port of each computer and drag the files to copy from one computer to another (host-to-host or peer-to-peer). Transfer your entire user account or all user accounts from one computer to another with just a few clicks, or you can make custom selections of the data and folders you wish to transfer.
COMPATIBILITY: Winddows11, Windows10, Windows8, Windows7, XP, Vista, Windows ME, Windows 2000. (Only for Windows OS). Tested on Windows 11 and worked perfectly.
HOW TO CONNECT THE PC TO PC USB DATA LINK TRANSFER:
1) Connect both USB male ports of the Dual Link Transfer to each computer. Please use the USB port on the back of your computer if you have a desktop computer.
2) The Dual Link Transfer will be detected automatically by both computers. Once both computers have been connected to the Dual Link Transfer, both led indicators will blink.
3) After connecting both computers together, the Dual Link Transfer drive will be shown as "Easy Copy" in your Devices and Drives. Just where a USB flash drive should be.
4) After locating "Easy Copy" in your devices and drives, open the drive on both computers by double-clicking the icon.
5) After opening both "Easy Copy" drives, you will see one screen sharing all the files from both computers.
6) Here is when you start to transfer files between both computers by just copying and pasting.
Material: ABS | Metal
Cable Length: 1.6m
USB Version: USB 2.0
Size: 6.5 x 2.7 x 1.0 Inches
1 x Little Triangle™ PC to PC USB Dual Link Transfer