M.2 NVME SSD External Converter
The best thing you can do with your M.2 hard drive is to turn it into an external USB drive with this awesome little device. It allows easy access to the M.2 SATA NVME hard drives when using a computer without an internal (M.2) slot for it. It's so easy to install, just connect your M.2 hard drive to the adapter then plug it in through USB to your computer.
The perfect gadget for people on the go. Instead of lugging around your heavy laptops, all smashed up in a backpack, just bring this adapter and carry as many M.2 hard drives as you want in your pocket!
- Fast Speed: M.2 Enclosure Up to 10 Gbps High-speed M.2 NVME to USB 3.1, perfect solution for data transfer and data backup, the actual transfer speed depends on the speed of your SSD, USB Port type, your computer performance, and NVMe media used, etc... Supporting a maximum of 2TB.
- Dual Protocol: Type-C to Type-A (5Gbps) and Type-C to Type-C (10Gbps) are the two types of cables used with a dual-protocol. Includes both USB Type-C and USB 3.1 (Type-A) cables. Also, comply with SATA 3 specifications and with USB 3.0 specifications.
Supports: Compatible with M.2 NVMe PCIe M key, PCIe B&M key SSD. Supports SATA NVME protocol, suitable for M2 (B+M Key/M Key) and M.2 SSD, 22*30mm, 22*42mm, 22*60mm, 22*80mm solid-state drives, and also supports UASP protocol.
- Compatibility: The external converter is compatible with Windows 98/Se/Me/2000/XP/Vista/Win7/Win8/Win10/macOS 8.6 or the latest version.
- Plug & Play: The external converter is simple to use and doesn't require any software.
- Aluminum Thermal Design: M.2 adapter adopts an aluminum alloy shell, slim design, durable and excellent heat dissipation, and reduced power consumption.
Applicable: M.2 SATA NVME 2230/2242/2260/2280 SSD
Please do format and partition when you use the SSD with the converter (Right-click: My computer/ Management/ Storage/ Disk Management)
1x M.2 NVME SSD External Converter